August 18-22, 2019 in Ramallah, Bethlehem, & Jerusalem!
We can only make the festival happen with donors and sponsors!
So, why do we need money?
All sponsorships will be used for:
- Flying all comedians round-trip from America to Palestine
- Performance fees for 6-8 shows for each artist
- Hotels and meals for the artist during the stay
- Rental of stages in Palestine
- Production costs (lighting, sound, staging, organization, etc)
- Promotional costs (online advertising, flyers, banners in Palestine)
- Lots of shawarma sandwiches
Also, while in Palestine, the artists will all be participating in workshops on stand-up comedy for young artists, through coordination with youth groups, theatre groups in refugees camps, and NGOs in Palestine.
Specify whatever amount you wish in the form below. Remember, your sponsorship is a tax-deductible donation to: Palestine Foundation (PO Box 791, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90724 – TAX ID 47-508277), our fiscal sponsor and partner in the Festival.
All sponsors will be recognized in the festival programs, and on stage at each show! But most importantly, you will be a supporter of this historic event!
After you complete the form, you will be directed to Paypal where you can use a credit/debit card to pay for the sponsorship. (You don’t need a Paypal account.)